At CareMatch we are asking for Carer Members to join a highly motivated team of individuals who have similar values and wish to make a real difference in the world of care.
We ask that:
- you truly care
- you understand that what you do for the client makes a difference
- you read and adhere to our Mission, Vision and Values.
You will be caring for Care Receivers in their own home in a way which respects their dignity and promotes independence.
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living.
- Carry out services as specified in the Care Receiver’s Planned Care.
- Schedule Care Plan and adhere to any timetables that have been agreed for each Care Receiver.
- Give a high standard of personal care and show understanding at all times.
- Observe the individual needs and outcomes of the Care Receiver and ensure they are being met at all times. Where needs change or become more complex, report these to the Care Hub and where necessary involve Healthcare professionals.
- Liaise with relevant caring personnel such as GPs and the District Nurse if this is a necessary part of the required care.
- Deal with Care Receivers, their families and advocates with courtesy at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
Do You Have:
- A valid Care certificate or equivalent?
- Experience delivering care in the community?
- Friendly, organised and professional?
- Happy to work independently?
- Able to complete care records accurately?
- Able to work under pressure?
Most of all do you care?
If the answer is yes, please apply.
Would you like to be part of a unique care community and earn from £750 each week you work, with enhanced rates on bank holidays?
About the Company
CareMatch is a new, unique care platform based in the UK. We are changing the way care is delivered to make sure our carers receive the pay they deserve and our clients get the quality they expect in the comfort of their home.
The benefits of being independent and self-directed with us:
- Independence & Flexibility to organise your work schedules.
- Greater Job Satisfaction- 95% of our carers say they prefer working the CareMatch way.
- Working locally with minimal travel.
- Variety on the type of care you provide- Every day is different.
- Access to greater earnings through tax deductions.
Our platform matches your personality and skill set to your clients. As a CareMatch member you have the added support and guidance from your dedicated Area Mentor and Coach. We are unique, join us today!